SOLD602/113 Commercial Road TENERIFFE QLD
SOLD - Property now unconditional and has been sold.
Situated on the sixth floor of the highly sought after "DOUBLEONE 3" complex, this spacious one bedroom (68m2 including balcony) apartment has it all.
Just a stone’s throw from the Teneriffe Ferry, it is light filled and well designed with neutral and modern colour tones. The tiled and open plan lounge dining area is overlooked by the kitchen and opens out to the balcony. The property is stylish, modern and in excellent condition, generous enough in size for the study nook to fit comfortably in the living / dining. Location is second to none…..walk out your front door and a short stroll to the waterfront and river walk and enjoy your morning or evening walks over to Hamilton or New Farm, you'll have no excuse not to exercise with so many options. The property is all but a short stroll to Gasworks and James Street where you will find award winning restaurants, cafes and all conveniences at your fingertips.
Great for an investment, the property is currently rented as a fully furnished property returning $425 per week (possible scope to increase) with a lease in place until the 21st of September. Sixty (60) days notice is required to the current tenant for any owner occupiers who require vacant possession. For the investor, the tenant has expressed interest in being able to keep renting the property if possible. Body Corporate fees are only $1,122 per 4 monthly. A large rooftop area complete with BBQ and seating is the perfect spot to entertain your friends and take in the city views.
Features we think you'll fall in love with include:
- Open plan living with natural light
- Tiled floors throughout the living and carpet to the bedroom
- Kitchen with stone top benches, Fisher & Paykel appliances including electric cooktop & dish drawer
- Ample cupboard space to kitchen including a pull-out pantry
- Good sized bedroom with cavity door, privacy louvers & triple mirrored built-in robes
- Bathroom with timber shelf plus triple wall mounted mirrored cabinets
- Internal laundry complete with dryer
- Toshiba split system air-conditioner to the lounge room, ceiling fan to bedroom
- Panel glide blinds to lounge room
- Spacious balcony overlooking Teneriffe, the perfect spot for entertaining friends or just sit and relax after a hard day's work
- Secure carpark in complex parking, located on 3rd level of basement carpark
- Direct access from basement level 2 to unit on level 6, common area mailboxes and bike storage
- Boutique complex with rooftop, barbecues, amenities and sensational City views
- Lease in place until 21st September 2021, 60 days notice required for vacant possession
- For the investor, tenant in place paying $425 per week, possible scope to increase the rent
- Low body corporate fees
- Pet-friendly complex, subject to body corp approval and By-law guidelines
- Current furniture is negotiable for sale with property
With a vast array of top quality restaurants, bars and cafes right on your doorstep, and the Woolworths Metro just a hop, skip & a jump away, the lifestyle and convenience on offer will be hard to match. For an inspection of this sensational property send us an SMS with #BUYDOUBLEONE3 and your name to 0400 343 959 so you can be registered. All prospective buyers wanting to inspect must be registered – if you see an advertised inspection time, please be sure to still send us an SMS to register, if you simply add the inspection to your calendar, we don’t get this notification. We can’t wait to show you through this fantastic property!